"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

The first one is Lemon coukoo Niederrheiners . The second is Orust. The third is Gold East Frisian gull. The fourth is Barbezieux should be a good chicken for roasting. The 5th is Biefelder. Then the savrt honas. I have others I'll take more pics if it ever dries up. Pam

Got the floor down for the girl's coop today! Put down some stick tile for easy cleaning

Girls got to enjoy the nice weather today.

Last edited:
I got 10 eggs today! Back up to 50%! :celebrate :rant

I know for sure the polish isn't laying. Two pullets are too young. So seven slackers out in the layers.

I didn't get my eggs set today, either. It's taken a long time to get the bator sanitized to my liking. I'll plug it in tonight and give it a few more days. More time to collect eggs. ;)

My girls are liking this weather too. I got 8 eggs out of 11 hens. And 3 that did not lay were the polish. So not bad :) BUT...out of 12 cream legbar eggs in the incubator only one is showing development. I even kept 5 in the bator for longer to make sure but when I cracked them tonight no development at all. So 11 clears out of 12. And the one that is developing was from the very first ones put in. :( I know the rooster is mating with her because i have seen him. So not sure what is up with that. On a more positive note, out of the 12 breese eģgs I set, only 3 look like clears, with good veining in the rest.

Back
Top Bottom