"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Orust, Svart Honas, Isbars the one I hatched is splash blue. The lay green eggs.

L

I've looked for the auction Pam, I wanted to bid on them, but I can't find them. There are however some great auctions though! :)

Last edited:
I ordered some BBS Ameraucana's from the Buy/Sell/Trade section.  YEAH!  I will be getting them sometime in April, which will give me time to finish my pen. 
Now to find a couple of good Silkies.  :celebrate  

Also, there is a poultry swap/sale at Tractor Supply in Hammond this Sunday starting at 9am if anyone is interested. 

Yay! I love silkies! They are so sweet and they make the best broody hens! I would love some porcelain and lavender and paint. ....

:clap thats great!
:( im sorry Seth it doesnt look like anyone heres gna be there, are you goin all the way to New Iberia?! Thats quite a
Skip from St Tammany
Not a bad time for a practiced keeper to start in conservation! I highly reccomend Mrs Pam as a great Breeder who knows her stuff. You wont go wrong buying from her, shes culled around her breeders to the Max to produce very high quality stock, ive seen em w my own eyes!
Are you looking to breed or just keep a few layers?

Thank you so much for the glowing endorsement Turk so sweet and kind of you. I do cull heavily. Take the best of care and feed. I'm very happy the Bresse eggs and the isbar turned out so well. Pam

Back
Top Bottom