"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

How does that help with her laying? I haven't heard of that before.

I had a few hens with a rooster he was very active. They weren't laying they bugged them so much they started to stay on the roost all day. So one day I decided to give them a break I took him out. I got 5 eggs that day.Worth a try. Pam

Chicks are fine and I'd like to see your Biels, wanting to change roos for next year. Which line are your biels from? I'm keeping my CCL roo, wanting to change hens. Where are you located? I'm in south Shreveport.

Yeah! Lemon good trapping. So glad to see you here again. You must be busy.He should be embarrassed. :yesss:

Thanks.

Ya, we have been super busy around here. Still working on my health. Working hard! Lol. My mister has also started some big (for us) home repair projects. I'm his right hand helper, and it's been kicking my behind! Lots of priming, painting and tearing things apart. We don't have anything special as far as houses go. But it will be nice to have some of these repairs done. This old house REALLY needs what we are doing and much more. My favorite thing so far is that there is now a doorway opened up at the other end of our kitchen. So no more walking around to the other end of the kitchen to go in there.

Plus everything else we are doing around here. It's crazy town :p

Any of y'all doing the EHAL? There are lots of really fun contests and prizes. I'm donating a table runner and a wall hanging as prizes. Everyone on BYC can enter most of the contests. Some are for EHAL participants only. Only 6 days til set so hurry and check it out!!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1074649/the-7th-annual-byc-easter-hatch-a-long

Oh I have mottled Cochin eggs to hatch! And I have some eggs being shipped to me. I wonder if they will get here in time for the EHAL.

Any of y'all doing the EHAL? There are lots of really fun contests and prizes. I'm donating a table runner and a wall hanging as prizes. Everyone on BYC can enter most of the contests. Some are for EHAL participants only. Only 6 days til set so hurry and check it out!!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1074649/the-7th-annual-byc-easter-hatch-a-long

Oh I have mottled Cochin eggs to hatch! And I have some eggs being shipped to me. I wonder if they will get here in time for the EHAL.

There's a +/- 2 days window before/after Saturday. You have options!

Chicks are fine and I'd like to see your Biels, wanting to change roos for next year. Which line are your biels from? I'm keeping my CCL roo, wanting to change hens. Where are you located? I'm in south Shreveport.

I'm in Slidell that might be to far unless you want to ship or have plans to come this way.. I have GFFs Newest import. I have two extra roo's from that order they are 9 months old.

Thanks.

Ya, we have been super busy around here. Still working on my health. Working hard! Lol. My mister has also started some big (for us) home repair projects. I'm his right hand helper, and it's been kicking my behind! Lots of priming, painting and tearing things apart. We don't have anything special as far as houses go. But it will be nice to have some of these repairs done. This old house REALLY needs what we are doing and much more. My favorite thing so far is that there is now a doorway opened up at the other end of our kitchen. So no more walking around to the other end of the kitchen to go in there.

Plus everything else we are doing around here. It's crazy town :p

That's good news except for kicking your butt. :old. :oops: .Im happy your able to fix things and give it some changes. Go Superman! :lau pam

Back
Top Bottom