"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

The vet that did mine said they could come out and test every bird for avian flu. I'm thinking next year I'll do ti. they only tested 2 of mine for it. The only reason you would need it if shipping to a state that requires it. You should have been giving the book from him. I bet you will have to call and remind them to get it. Plus they tell you how to fill it out.
Pam

They did that and the avain flu swab when they were here. Did you get the vet of a teck doing your testing?

The vet that did mine said they could come out and test every bird for avian flu. I'm thinking next year I'll do ti. they only tested 2 of mine for it. The only reason you would need it if shipping to a state that requires it. You should have been giving the book from him. I bet you will have to call and remind them to get it. Plus they tell you how to fill it out.
Pam

He said he was a vet. He also contradicted a lot of what the state vet told me. It was very confusing. He kept saying "why do you want to be certified?" I bet he asked me five times. It was just weird. He was a nice guy, I just don't like being told I don't want something that I do actually want.

He said he was a vet. He also contradicted a lot of what the state vet told me. It was very confusing. He kept saying "why do you want to be certified?" I bet he asked me five times. It was just weird. He was a nice guy, I just don't like being told I don't want something that I do actually want.

Wow totally not how mine went. I've never been asked once why I want it. Most people's answer is to be able to ship. I know you will wind up having to call and the vet may have to come back. That's what happened to me this time. The first one that came out wasn't fully trained forgot the booklet too. The main vet ended up coming back out. He was super nice and we talked about diseases prevention etc. he came because he hadn't fully trained her. He looked around wanted to see if my feed was kept where rats could get to it. That was his main concern . Then he brought the book and showed me how to fill it out and which copies went where. Pam

free male pygmy goat he going to be 1 in July very friendly can't keep bc I have mom half sister n dad must go to pet home n most have other goats if possible GONE HE FOUND A HOME GOING TO BE A LIL GIRL SHOW GOAT

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom