"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

I have 10 pygmy goats for sale 8 female 2 males 7 females been with male since March 1 female only 6 mths old so she's hasn't been with breeding male also other male is 6 mths old none are related to males

I have 10 pygmy goats for sale 8 female 2 males 7 females been with male since March 1 female only 6 mths old so she's hasn't been with breeding male also other male is 6 mths old none are related to males

I tried to send a PM to you about your goats but it doesn't seem to have gone through. How much are you selling the goats for and where are you located? My sister in law has a lone goat who needs a friend or two.

I tried to send a PM to you about your goats but it doesn't seem to have gone through. How much are you selling the goats for and where are you located? My sister in law has a lone goat who needs a friend or two.

For some reason I'm having trouble getting pm

Hi all, wish more people would post. How is everyone? Pam

Hey Pam been thinking of you lately and thought of PMing just to say hi. Hope you are doing well and that goes for everyone else on the thread. Wow it really died out for awhile.

I still have my Bieles and Barbs. The Bieles are such great birds. The Barbs on the other hand are a pain cause they're so flighty. One of the males I let slide too many times. Last week he finally made contact and plunged both spurs into my leg. I tried working with him but that was the last time. Oh it hurt terribly, after the shock of the pain in my leg his time came to an abrupt end. I threatened him many times. He just wouldn't listen. They're big powerful birds and he really laid it into me.

Glad to see a few new posts. Best to all. Cody :)

​Hey Pam been thinking of you lately and thought of PMing just to say hi. Hope you are doing well and that goes for everyone else on the thread. Wow it really died out for awhile.

I still have my Bieles and Barbs. The Bieles are such great birds. The Barbs on the other hand are a pain cause they're so flighty. One of the males I let slide too many times. Last week he finally made contact and plunged both spurs into my leg. I tried working with him but that was the last time. Oh it hurt terribly, after the shock of the pain in my leg his time came to an abrupt end. I threatened him many times. He just wouldn't listen. They're big powerful birds and he really laid it into me.

Glad to see a few new posts. Best to all. Cody :)

Great to hear from you! My barbs are gone too! Coyote got 2 the rest were processed. Too high strung I didn't have an aggressive one . I'm selling a few breeds so I can concentrate on the others. The Neddheiderrs are sweet tempered like the Biefelders . Maybe better tempered. They are Ron's favorite now. Hope everyone is doing well. Pam

I lost one my male goat to worms I have a lonely female goat thinking if rehoming her for a small fee since I don't want to get anymore and lose them again I tried everything to save him

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom