"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

I sure wish one of our "many" feed stores here would carry it in that large amount. I can get is in a canister but it's expensive so I use it sparingly. I even had a friend I would with that lives in Centerville call the stores around here and they didn't carry it either!! <sigh> Maybe one day!!
hmm.png

Missi

Where exactly is the Carencro feed store? Directions from Lafayette would be helpful...
My dh picked up a bag of D.E. for me and paid about $18 for 10lbs!
barnie.gif
I don't remember where he got it, maybe G&H here in Eunice. I'd love a better source for the stuff.

Hey, y'all! I'm going to get my chicks tomorrow!!!
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif

I'm a first timer, so any advice you can offer, I'll take. You've mentioned that you love the Carencro feed store so I'm gonna check them out tomorrow. What feed do you start your chickens on?

Quote:
I can't believe I finally found some today!! I guess I didn't check with this one feed store and they had a 40 lb bad for $21. I was so excited!!

Missi

Is the Carencro feed store that big one just off the interstate? What's the name of it?

I need to make the drive & get the DE.

BIG article on the front page of our paper this morning about buffalo gnats! I had NO idea! I did a search here & DE was recommended--but can't find it locally anymore & only have a little bit left.

Here's the article if anybody's interested:

http://www.thetowntalk.com/article/...w-recognize-threat-livestock-faces-from-gnats

Back
Top Bottom