"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Been keeping an eye on ya'll just real busy w/hunting season work and too many birds lol
How big and what type of place are ya'll really needing
We have a 36x56 nice pavillion that could be used possibly for this
I live in NW La. though
In Haughton close to Bossier,City

Joe, a feed store sounds fine to me. Will check back on your website for further info. Can probably still get some sponsors even if it is at a feedstore -
Good hunting everybody! just wish the weather would cool off a bit so we dont' have to fight so many mosquitoes!

Quote:
Thank you Terri
smile.png
I will try to keep a look out for the date for the get together. If I can make it I would love to meet alot of yall, would be fun!

Haven't been watching the weather much, hmmm...I need to check this out! Certainly this late in the year the gulf is not warm enough to cause problems for us!

We're in Natalbany, LA (south Tangipahoa Parish). Any neighbors or nearbys raising chickens? We want to purchase pullets (brown, dark brown or EE egg layers) for our newly constructed as yet empty hen house and yard. Objective: happy hens eating corn and semi-free ranged, laying healthy (salmonella free) eggs .

big_smile.png
big_smile.png

j&jhenhaven :

We're in Natalbany, LA (south Tangipahoa Parish). Any neighbors or nearbys raising chickens? We want to purchase pullets (brown, dark brown or EE egg layers) for our newly constructed as yet empty hen house and yard. Objective: happy hens eating corn and semi-free ranged, laying healthy (salmonella free) eggs .

big_smile.png
big_smile.png

welcome-byc.gif
I'm not to to far from you in Pride right outside Zachary!! Try Craigs list! I've been seeing a few ads here and there latley!!

Missi​

Hey! I just got my Market Bulletin today & look what was in it!

"North Louisiana Poultry Club Fall Show will be held Nov 20th at the Claiborne Parish fairgrounds in Haynesville. Large fowl and bantams. For more information, call 318-949-0027".

Anybody know anyone connected with this event? Could it be possible they don't know BYC even exists?
Who wants to call for more information? If nobody else does, I will next week & see what this is all about & if they know about this site.

I will also post this on the Chickenstock thread, in case anybody checks there.

Back
Top Bottom