"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. We had the privilege of a drop in visit by a couple of celebrities while visiting with my husband's family:

ricorainirodriguez11252.jpg

Raini Rodriguez (from Mall Cop, and her upcoming fall series on the Disney show "Austin & Ally") and her brother Rico (from Modern Family).

I wish I had had the opportunity to "pretty up" to take a picture.
lau.gif
Oh well!

Quote:
That's awesome Twiley. Glad you had a great day!!
clap.gif

Thanks! They just happened to be in for the holidays. They spend most of their time in Hollywood. They are next door neighbors to my mother-in-law.

Missi .

We whopped those hogs didn't we ,and Patrino has no class . Reckon we play Bama for the National Tile ? First we have to beat Georgia to get the SEC Champioship . I mean we
tore those hogs up . I really hope we don't have to play Bama again .

What ya got a picture of posted ?

Last edited:
Quote:
You are a good man Charlie Brown . lol Thank goodness my wife isn't interested in Black Friday . Sorry to hear you have a bad knee also . Did you recently injure it or has it been an
ongoing problem ? People get killed at those stores , I read today where some lady pepper sprayed a crowd around her so she could get what she wanted , and two men fist fought over
some jewelery . Nuts !

There was no one incicent that I know of. At work they had me pumping the brake on a tractor for about 45min to bleed them, I think I just over worked it.. Im trying to stay off of it and put ice, elavate it and take Ibeprofen.

Hope it gets better soon and you haven't damaged it .

Back
Top Bottom