"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Quote:
I'd loved to had them Missi,but I just decided to sell the hens.Had a lady called me looking for a couple of sweet hens for her rooster.A stray dog had gotten into her yard and killed her hen she had and her rooster survived,but had been moping for a few weeks.So I decided to let those two girls go to her.(or rather her roo).... If you were closer I'd get them anyway and just throw them into the growout pen to see how they came out in case I came across some more hens.

Missi...What happened with Arnold?(the piggie)? Did you find a place for him? I know how you felt with the bottle feeding.We got 2 domestics @ 10 days old that were being bottle fed.I had them suckers weaned by the time they were 14/15 days old....lol... But it's always easier if you have 2 or more because they are competitive and pack animals.Thats why we got two instead of one. I named em Beavis and Butthead. Later on I'll post a video for ya so ya can see why....lol...

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
and to the thread.
frow.gif

What breed will you be getting?

Quote:
Congrats on your hatch! I have chicks in the brooder (4 are from Mike's Doms) and more in the incubator on Day 12.

Thank you ma'am.... My bators going up till Feb!!
wink.png
Good luck on your hatch!!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
I'd loved to had them Missi,but I just decided to sell the hens.Had a lady called me looking for a couple of sweet hens for her rooster.A stray dog had gotten into her yard and killed her hen she had and her rooster survived,but had been moping for a few weeks.So I decided to let those two girls go to her.(or rather her roo).... If you were closer I'd get them anyway and just throw them into the growout pen to see how they came out in case I came across some more hens.

Missi...What happened with Arnold?(the piggie)? Did you find a place for him? I know how you felt with the bottle feeding.We got 2 domestics @ 10 days old that were being bottle fed.I had them suckers weaned by the time they were 14/15 days old....lol... But it's always easier if you have 2 or more because they are competitive and pack animals.Thats why we got two instead of one. I named em Beavis and Butthead. Later on I'll post a video for ya so ya can see why....lol...

Oh well!!
wink.png
We got rid of the pig Monday Mornig!! We couldn't get it to eat no matter what we tried!!
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom