"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Quote:
You only have 165 chickens
ep.gif
my gosh you need at least 20 more ........
lau.gif
and I know a fella that have some to sell ...... cheap !

I think I have way less than that. I need to update that. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I sold a lot of roosters and some hens to a few country farmers.

I DO NOT NEED ANY MORE CHICKENS !!!!!!!!!!!!
gig.gif
Well I do but only hens. My little egg business can't keep up with the egg orders, so I have to increase my hens by at least 50 more hens. A restaurant and bakery has asked me to supply their eggs but unfortunately I can't. My long time customers come first and I have to supply them before anyone else. Maybe next year, I can expand to the restaurants and bakeries but for now, I can't.
sad.png

Thanks for the offer though.

Did you put your ad on Craigslist?

I can sure hook you up with 50 or more POL pullets right quick fast and in a hurry just holler at me if interested Pro-reds and BSLs great brown egg layers
big_smile.png

Jeff

Quote:
I think I have way less than that. I need to update that. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I sold a lot of roosters and some hens to a few country farmers.

gig.gif
Well I do but only hens. My little egg business can't keep up with the egg orders, so I have to increase my hens by at least 50 more hens. A restaurant and bakery has asked me to supply their eggs but unfortunately I can't. My long time customers come first and I have to supply them before anyone else. Maybe next year, I can expand to the restaurants and bakeries but for now, I can't.
sad.png

I can sure hook you up with 50 or more POL pullets right quick fast and in a hurry just holler at me if interested Pro-reds and BSLs great brown egg layers
big_smile.png

Jeff

I think the BSLs make the best layers!

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
We're a good group here & I'm sure can fix you up with some chickens!!

I MISS you guys SO MUCH!! it's hard to get used to the new job & not being off and on all day every day---- think of you often though!!! I think in another week or so I'll get used to the routine of the new job & be able to spend more time here. Nothing going on here anyway, except that Welsummer pullet I wing-clipped a few weeks ago was out again today when I got home from work -- how fast do those feathers grow anyway!
barnie.gif

Pics look great -- Julie the baby rabbits are so sweet, what do you do with them? I know you can't eat anything that soft & pretty -- Gracie, congrats on the PR babies!!

Off to bed now, ya'll have a good night!

Quote:
Yea I thought hard about that, they would make some nice birds, good meat birds too. They grew fast compared to my PR's. I might be getting rid of them though to cut back. I might soon be on the hunt for some local Asil's if I can find some. As a matter of fact tomorrow I might be posting some pics for yall incase yall are interested in a few gamefowl. Some that I got to breed and ended up buying different ones for my brood stock. Some got to go to make room for the ones I really want.

Nite everyone!

Quote:

gig.gif
sad.png

big_smile.png

Jeff

I sent you a PM.

Back
Top Bottom