"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Quote:
Yea I thought hard about that, they would make some nice birds, good meat birds too. They grew fast compared to my PR's. I might be getting rid of them though to cut back. I might soon be on the hunt for some local Asil's if I can find some. As a matter of fact tomorrow I might be posting some pics for yall incase yall are interested in a few gamefowl. Some that I got to breed and ended up buying different ones for my brood stock. Some got to go to make room for the ones I really want.

Nite everyone!

If I could find some nice Brown Reds I would consider adding games back on the yard. I'm a lil biased...lol... Brown Reds and Pumkins fer me.....

OAN,Buffs in general usually make good broodies.... for those game eggs. I know game hens are touchy.Some are good setters and some are whoosiers....I've even seen them be very tempermental on setting.sometimes they will,sometimes they wont....lol...

Quote:
I think I have way less than that. I need to update that. Thanks for bringing that to my attention. I sold a lot of roosters and some hens to a few country farmers.

I DO NOT NEED ANY MORE CHICKENS !!!!!!!!!!!!
gig.gif
Well I do but only hens. My little egg business can't keep up with the egg orders, so I have to increase my hens by at least 50 more hens. A restaurant and bakery has asked me to supply their eggs but unfortunately I can't. My long time customers come first and I have to supply them before anyone else. Maybe next year, I can expand to the restaurants and bakeries but for now, I can't.
sad.png

Thanks for the offer though.

Did you put your ad on Craigslist?

I can sure hook you up with 50 or more POL pullets right quick fast and in a hurry just holler at me if interested Pro-reds and BSLs great brown egg layers
big_smile.png

Jeff

CLEAN OUT YOUR INBOX !!!!!!!!! IT's FULL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't send you any PMs!!!!!!!
barnie.gif
gig.gif

Hope you see this Mike. Here are my 4 little Doms that I hatched. They are 2 weeks old today. What do you think? Any guess on sex? I sure hope I have at least 1 little girl.
fl.gif

44040_dsc00859.jpg

44040_dsc00860.jpg

44040_dsc00855.jpg

The smaller one on the left I didn't think would hatch. When I candled at lockdown the little thing seemed to be way behind in development. I mean it didn't take up much of the egg and had a lot of room to move around. So I was pleasantly surprised.
big_smile.png

I can tell you at day olds what they are generally it gets tougher after a couple weeks but looks like at least 2 chicks and 1 for sure roo
smile.png

jsut wantes to stop by and tahnk Mr. Mike for the AWESOME silky roo i got tonight
smile.png
he is sooo PURDY and i also wanted to share something else
smile.png
i found out thsi afternoon that im pregnant
smile.png
a whole 5 weeks lol and i just cant believe its true
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom