"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Congrats Brittany!!
woot.gif
Hope you have a smooth pregnancy!!
fl.gif

Quote:
Wow! I should say so! My RIR hens that are 2 years old lay a huge egg.
thumbsup.gif

I love the RIRs. I have a few but need just a few more. I really wanted a few ISAs and Sex Links but I settled for the RIRs.

Louisiana Sportsman had an add listed for 53 chickens someone had to get rid of ASAP. It looked like RIR, and BR’s. It said that they were all free to who ever came and got them. I was going to post it here for ya’ll but when I just looked the add had been taken down already. I guess he either got rid of them or it was all just a bunch of bs. It was hard to tell in the pics but all the birds looked healthy. That would have been a bunch of eggs in a very short time!

On a side note…..I got my first egg (ever) yesterday from one of my original chickens. It was like getting an early Christmas present!

Chris

Hope you all had a great few days. We were so busy at work I barely had time to even check the site.

Everybodies new babies are so cute.

I'm a little sad today. I came home this morning and 2 of my new babies were dead laying side by side each other. The only thing I can think if is they got too hot. But the weirdest thing about that is they have plenty of room to get away from the heat lamp. And of course one would have to be the only golden cuckoo that I hatched which just happened to be a girl. (sigh)

Hope you all have a great weekend. We've got a busy weekend planned of Christmas decorating, football & Christmas party!!

Talk to y'all later.

Back
Top Bottom