"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Yeah the rain has got this place a pig sty too. Its been a long time since iI had to break out the Krotz Springs Rebocks to do chores in 'round these parts.

Yeah, Jim calls his "Delcomb Reeboks"! had to break ours out too!​

Quote:
Yeah the rain has got this place a pig sty too. Its been a long time since iI had to break out the Krotz Springs Rebocks to do chores in 'round these parts. http://www.qcsupply.com/footwear/rubber-boots/71505-onguard-16-white-boot-steel-toe.html

Oooooooooooooo, not the Krotz Springs Rebocks. You took it there didn't you.
lau.gif
gig.gif

EXCUSE YOU..... I resemble that remark.... And why Krotz Springs????? huh?..huh????...lol...

Quote:
Oooooooooooooo, not the Krotz Springs Rebocks. You took it there didn't you.
lau.gif
gig.gif

EXCUSE YOU..... I resemble that remark.... And why Krotz Springs????? huh?..huh????...lol...

Well lookey lookey. Look what the critter brought in. Where ya been????? Glad to see ya here.
frow.gif

Where I live,we've always called those Simmesport Reeboks. I actually saw people wearing them to a funeral this weekend!

Quote:

Well lookey lookey. Look what the critter brought in. Where ya been????? Glad to see ya here.
frow.gif

Been runnin like a chicken with his head cut off..... And been under the weather for a bit. Not really sick...just ugghhhhhhh...... My mom has decided to move,so I've been moving junk and runnin....

But seriously...Why Krotz Springs...seein as neither of ya'll from there...lol...

Hey again from Houma , was wondering if anyone has any blue , black, Wyandottes , or any BLRW that would be willing to do a deal , i have 3 blue roosters and 1 black and 1 splash BLRW that are realy to pretty to send to freezer camp
lol.png
, would probably make good show for 4-h or difinitely breeders , i hatched these from eggs that i won from a really reputable breeder on ebay , anyway would like to see if anyone has any and would like to work something out .

Oh and you dam yankeys crack me up with the names for those boots everybody is joking about , they are cocodrie cowboy boot for sure
lol.png
lol.png
lol.png

Quote:
you too Missy! what are you doing w/yourself these days?

LOL Limedog, about the cocodrie cowboy boots, guess we all have our regional names for them!

Hope everybody has a really nice & pleasant weekend & best of wishes for 2012 to you all! I'm going to enjoy my last Friday off until end of April, for New Years' Eve, my cousin invited us over to his house (walking distance from ours) he has just finished an outdoor stone oven & is going to be cooking up pizzas & later on we'll all go back in the field behind the old barn & shoot fireworks (so we don't upset all of our dogs back up at the houses). Think it will be a nice time!

Back
Top Bottom