"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Oh and these bad boys started laying
wee.gif

Beautiful!!

Well, well, well Missi. You should really go. I had a good time when I went. Lots of fresh veggies, fruits and other things. I found some good goat milk there.

I need too!! :thumbsup

I've decided that I will start supporting Louisiana more in that I will (have already started) buying from farmer's markets, local farmers, local people who grow their own veggies and sell other local products. I already stop on the side of the road and purchase yams from people. I"ve always done that. I check my labels to make sure that it says Louisiana. ;)

I will start frequenting restaurants who support the "local" farmer or person. A lot of restaurants in Lafayette purchase goods from people in their local area (meat, ducks, milk, cheese, eggs, etc) and advertise that they do this on their menus and websites. I think this is great for Louisiana and local business owners. So, before I make WalMart and these other stores "richer" than they already are, I will be supporting my Louisiana people first and foremost. So no more buying fruits, veggies, meat, fish, cheese and milk in the big chain stores......it's strictly Louisiana from here on out. I'm doing my best to keep Louisiana money right here in Louisiana. It's a win win for all.

Last edited:
I've decided that I will start supporting Louisiana more in that I will (have already started) buying from farmer's markets, local farmers, local people who grow their own veggies and sell other local products. I already stop on the side of the road and purchase yams from people. I"ve always done that. I check my labels to make sure that it says Louisiana.
wink.png

I will start frequenting restaurants who support the "local" farmer or person. A lot of restaurants in Lafayette purchase goods from people in their local area (meat, ducks, milk, cheese, eggs, etc) and advertise that they do this on their menus and websites. I think this is great for Louisiana and local business owners. So, before I make WalMart and these other stores "richer" than they already are, I will be supporting my Louisiana people first and foremost. So no more buying fruits, veggies, meat, fish, cheese and milk in the big chain stores......it's strictly Louisiana from here on out. I'm doing my best to keep Louisiana money right here in Louisiana. It's a win win for all.

I commend you for this!
thumbsup.gif

I'm sorry to hear about your chick's leg, and I hope it gets better quickly!
fl.gif

thank you mzstre. it is hanging in there eating and drinking...probably wondering why it's legs are taped up. He/she is only 6 days old. This is our first time hatching our own eggs....well, our chickens eggs LOL out of 25 this is the only one that has a problem but it is strong and healthy otherwise

Well guys and gals..... I'm a moving on up!!!!

I am now officially NPIP certified! LOL!!!! Had Dr Warren come out and do the test today (all of 15 minutes worth) then asked him a ton of questions for another hour or so.He did said something about not getting as dirty as them gals over in Pride!!!! LOL!!! No idea what that was about lol!!! Anyway, great guy to deal with and it was no big deal at all. He was funny because he couldn't get over how big some of my boys are at 6 and 7 months..lol....but they are kind of big.

Chris

Well guys and gals..... I'm a moving on up!!!!

I am now officially NPIP certified! LOL!!!! Had Dr Warren come out and do the test today (all of 15 minutes worth) then asked him a ton of questions for another hour or so.He did said something about not getting as dirty as them gals over in Pride!!!! LOL!!! No idea what that was about lol!!! Anyway, great guy to deal with and it was no big deal at all. He was funny because he couldn't get over how big some of my boys are at 6 and 7 months..lol....but they are kind of big.

Chris

tongue.gif
on YOU!!!!

It was horrible though!! I've never been so nasty in my life..
sickbyc.gif
Of course everyone had to slap their wings in the muck and spray it all over me!! All he could do was laugh at me everytime I said "OMG I stink SO bad!"
sickbyc.gif
Before he left he said go on and take your shower!!
gig.gif

I'm glad everything went okay for you! Dr. Warren is so cool!!
thumbsup.gif

Hey this is my 10,000 th post!!!
woot.gif
I think I talk WAY to much!!
gig.gif
lau.gif

tongue.gif
on YOU!!!!

It was horrible though!! I've never been so nasty in my life..
sickbyc.gif
Of course everyone had to slap their wings in the muck and spray it all over me!! All he could do was laugh at me everytime I said "OMG I stink SO bad!"
sickbyc.gif
Before he left he said go on and take your shower!!
gig.gif

I'm glad everything went okay for you! Dr. Warren is so cool!!
thumbsup.gif

Hey this is my 10,000 th post!!!
woot.gif
I think I talk WAY to much!!
gig.gif
lau.gif

Gotta love wet pens :)

Back
Top Bottom