"Louisiana "La-yers" Peeps"

Julie,

At what age can you tell the boys from the girls with your Turkeys?

Chris

Sometimes 1 week old and sometimes 2 months old. It depends. Sometimes they will fan their feathers and I will think it's a male but then sometimes they will fan their feathers and stoop down for the male to breed and lo' and behold, it's a FEMALE !!!!!!!!!!! :smack Female turkeys fan and strut just like the males. Go figure. :/

I HAVE A WHITE PEACHICK JUST HATCHED!!!!

I haven't seen it yet, still @ work, leaving in a few minutes to go get JIm from the airport & head home, but my folks were over to check on things & my Mom called.

THANK YOU JULIE!!!!! that's one of YOUR eggs!!!

WHOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif
woot.gif
ya.gif
bun.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yesss.gif
celebrate.gif
highfive.gif

I haven't seen it yet, still @ work, leaving in a few minutes to go get JIm from the airport & head home, but my folks were over to check on things & my Mom called.

:weee :woot :ya :bun :yiipchick :yesss: :celebrate :highfive:

So happy for you! It's going to be so beautiful!

Congrats!! Woo Hoo!! Sorry won't let me use smileys on my phone!!

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bow :bow :bow :bow :weee

IT'S EARLY !!!!!!!!!!!! They are not scheduled to hatch until SATURDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!! The must have heard the keets hatching and decided to come outtoo. I can't wait to get home to check mine !!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE WELCOME !!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom