Lovable Ducks Contest.

Hehe, yes the little white ones are cute! I wanna get a Black Swedish duckling some day. If i did it would be an indoor duck >:D I just gotta persuade my mum to let me get one and find one in my area! Mum isn't keen on indoor ducks!
wee.gif
Neither is my dad. It's fun while they're little and inside though.
celebrate.gif
my ducklings will be here on weds! they ship tomorrow!

Here are some of my feather kids.....

Jacques (drake) and Gimpers (hen).
4 month old Silver Appleyards.

Puddles the Runner hen and Doodles the Mallard Drake. Year olds.

My April 2012 babies in the incubator at five days old. Two Khaki Campells (Soup and Crackers), Three Welsh Harlequins (Ambrose, Belle, and Jasmine), a Grey Runner (Angelica), Two Cayugas...one not shown (Ebony and Chocolate)....plus a pair of Toulouse (Ozzie and Harriet) and a Buff SB Pom (Derby). All are females except for Ambrose the Harlequin, and Ozzie the Toulouse.

Puddles the runner duck hen at 8 months old.

Buttercrunch and Paddles two of my Runner hens at 8 months old as pictured.

Amelia (Pekin hen..diving), Abigail (Pekin hen), Puddles and Paddles (Runner hens), and Opal (mixed hen). The runners are a year, Opal is 10 months and the Pekins are unknown: Rehomed here after being evicted by their homeowners association and advertised on Craigslist for free.

Last edited:
Alright everyone, thank you for all your pictures! we have tonight and tomorrow left. I'll post the winners Wednesday morning. (hopefully, that may get pushed back a little depending on when my ducklings get here in the mail.)

Good luck, and thank you again, all of your pictures are cute cute cute. :)

Please remember to add the info I asked for on post # 1. It's helpful for me to remember whose who, and which ducks are male/female when they're younger, or it's difficult to tell.

I asked for age, names, and gender I believe. Thank you! (without age/gender its difficult to put your birds into a category, and if they don't have a category they won't be put in line as a winner.)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom