Love my chickies!

coop21denk

Chirping
11 Years
Apr 22, 2012
Kansas
I've had chickens and other barnyard birds off and on all my life. Currently, I'm not sure how many, possibly 25. I love their personalities, love how they interact with each other and love their fresh eggs.

I have several older Austrolorps, a few Austrolorps/Rhode Island Red mix and then some Leghorns. A couple unruly Pekin ducks and my newest additions are my 6 Guineas. I have turkeys in the past but currently am turkeyless.

It's just a hobby with delicious benefits.

I enjoy hatching eggs and even though I don't follow all the rules, I somehow end up with cute little guys running all over.

I look forward to years of more barnyard experiences with these little feathered friends.

I've had chickens and other barnyard birds off and on all my life. Currently, I'm not sure how many, possibly 25. I love their personalities, love how they interact with each other and love their fresh eggs.

I have several older Austrolorps, a few Austrolorps/Rhode Island Red mix and then some Leghorns. A couple unruly Pekin ducks and my newest additions are my 6 Guineas. I have turkeys in the past but currently am turkeyless.

I enjoy hatching eggs and even though I don't follow all the rules, I somehow end up with cute little guys running all over.

I look forward to years of more barnyard experiences with these little feathered friends.
:welcomeWe are so glad to have you!!!

Welcome. I just love it when someone doesn't follow all of the rules. You will enjoy it here.

Back
Top Bottom