Love my duckllings

LindaJean

In the Brooder
7 Years
Mar 18, 2012
McCleary, Wa
They are a trip and a half. Comical, beautiful, and getting along well with the chickens. My 3 ducks, Welsh Harlequin, Buff and White Layer are 6 weeks old now and getting huge!! They sleep in the coop share the same food and provide much entertainment. My neighbor gathers slugs for them. I know it's gross - yuk - but they treat them like ambrosia. They make quite sport out of chasing the duck who has managed to grab the slug. I think I'm going to make them an enclosure outside of the coop. As they all get bigger I want them all to have enough room. Here's my girls

They are a trip and a half. Comical, beautiful, and getting along well with the chickens. My 3 ducks, Welsh Harlequin, Buff and White Layer are 6 weeks old now and getting huge!! They sleep in the coop share the same food and provide much entertainment. My neighbor gathers slugs for them. I know it's gross - yuk - but they treat them like ambrosia. They make quite sport out of chasing the duck who has managed to grab the slug. I think I'm going to make them an enclosure outside of the coop. As they all get bigger I want them all to have enough room. Here's my girls

Their adorable.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom