Lucky then unlucky- mixed silkie?

ChiefSuperFly

Chirping
Jun 27, 2017
Boone
I bought a beautiful show quality (possibly?) silkie hen. Then I found a "trio" of white silkies for sale. Comes to find out it was 2 Roos and a hen :( I sold one roo and just recently sold the other because he was aggressive with my girls and even tried mounting my standard hens! So I have this doll baby splash and white silkie now. Yesterday a friend of mine lent me his super handsome silkie roo. Now I see it's VERY POSSIBLE the trio I got were not true silkies... she's being aggressive with him and she's like 3 times his size... she's got it all, blue earlobes, feather feed, extra toe and black skin. Her comb looks different tho but the right color.
My question is: what could she be mixed with?

Adding a pic of my sweet splash (showable?) she's just about 5 months old

And a pic of Henry (rehomed now) and Irma

I bought a beautiful show quality (possibly?) silkie hen. Then I found a "trio" of white silkies for sale. Comes to find out it was 2 Roos and a hen :( I sold one roo and just recently sold the other because he was aggressive with my girls and even tried mounting my standard hens! So I have this doll baby splash and white silkie now. Yesterday a friend of mine lent me his super handsome silkie roo. Now I see it's VERY POSSIBLE the trio I got were not true silkies... she's being aggressive with him and she's like 3 times his size... she's got it all, blue earlobes, feather feed, extra toe and black skin. Her comb looks different tho but the right color.
My question is: what could she be mixed with?

Adding a pic of my sweet splash (showable?) she's just about 5 months old

And a pic of Henry (rehomed now) and Irma
Pics didn't show up. Try loading again

Ugh tried off and on all day to get the pics to load... basically if I don't get the error then it says 100% but doesn't finalize. Regardless as soon as it will I'll post pics! My friend who lent me the rooster had a look at my big white hen he confirmed she's just more of a hatchery silkie but may be worth keeping if she turns out to be a good mama. I believe in giving chances so we will see! I still wanted everyone's opinion on my pretty splash :( pretty sure it won't load because I'm not outside hopping on one foot and touching my nose!

Duplicate thread - no photos on either one
Sorry! The last comment I made took three times to post. We live up in the sticks AND my phones battery is swelling PLUS if it's plugged in I realized today people can't hear me over phone calls and nothing loads :/ I hate to post duplicates I know it bugs the crap out of people for good reason. My thoughts are simple tho: new phone < chickens

Back
Top Bottom