Luna Went To Visit The Neighbors!!

Baby Clucker

Chirping
Oct 25, 2020
So I'm a Junior in HS, and I'm sitting in my office by the front door doing school. There is a window in the dinning room, which is right in front of the office, and i can here Luna screaming. I run out of the room and looked out the window to see her on the wall. I walk outside, put my shoes on, grabbed a box of raisins, and went to talk to her. Now the wall is like 1 1/2 feet taller then me, so i couldn't grab her. I gave her some raisins and threw some on the ground, hopping she would hop off and eat them. But NOPE! So looked at me, turned her back, looked in the neighbors yard, looked back at me, looked back at their yard, and jumped. I ran to the back door with the raisins, took my shoes off and ran to the neighbors house. They took me through the house and out the back. I couldn't see her. So they took me to the side of the house...and she was laying under their BBQ cover trying to nest. I feed her some raisins, carefully lured her out, and picked her up gently. They then let me carry her THROUGH their kitchen and out the front door. Shot outs to them because if it was my moms kitchen, that chicken would be in the oven. Now she is laying in the nest that i made just for her.. :p

Attachments

• IMG_20201027_110544.jpg
    IMG_20201027_110544.jpg
    301.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_20201027_110522.jpg
    IMG_20201027_110522.jpg
    314 KB · Views: 21
So I'm a Junior in HS, and I'm sitting in my office by the front door doing school. There is a window in the dinning room, which is right in front of the office, and i can here Luna screaming. I run out of the room and looked out the window to see her on the wall. I walk outside, put my shoes on, grabbed a box of raisins, and went to talk to her. Now the wall is like 1 1/2 feet taller then me, so i couldn't grab her. I gave her some raisins and threw some on the ground, hopping she would hop off and eat them. But NOPE! So looked at me, turned her back, looked in the neighbors yard, looked back at me, looked back at their yard, and jumped. I ran to the back door with the raisins, took my shoes off and ran to the neighbors house. They took me through the house and out the back. I couldn't see her. So they took me to the side of the house...and she was laying under their BBQ cover trying to nest. I feed her some raisins, carefully lured her out, and picked her up gently. They then let me carry her THROUGH their kitchen and out the front door. Shot outs to them because if it was my moms kitchen, that chicken would be in the oven. Now she is laying in the nest that i made just for her.. :p
UPDATE: Luna did the same thing yesterday; this time the kids played with her a bit and feed her raisins before i took her back home
UPDATE #3: She didn't visit the neighbors but hopped on the wall still; also I don't know if this was her or one of the other hens but someone laid an egg on a chair and rolled it off...egg went everywhere

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom