Luvin's & IHeart's Editing Shop! Nov. and Dec. Backgrounds!!!!!!!!!

-Name of the animal in the picture?: Lucky
-What would you like the picture to say (if text is wanted)?: Lucky <3 maybe in a light blue or a pastel pink ?
-What colors do you like?: none
-Who would you like to do your editing? Anyone whos isnt busy
big_smile.png

-What are you going to do with this picture?: For my photo album on her
-What would you like done to this picture? (Smudge, frame, etc): blured edges, lightened background.
-Do you want your picture PMed or posted on this thread?: Thread
And here is the picture.
106490_p1040086.jpg

Iheartchicks<3 Well, I am very crafty, i love to knit, etc. and so I want to share ideas for projects, how to's, fun ideas. Also about other interesting aspects of my life
smile.png
Thanks!

I've been doing some editing myself and I think I've found my blog background and header! If you haven't made one don't worry about, if you have I still want it but so far I like the stuff i edited.

-What would you like the picture to say (if text is wanted)?: Lucky <3 maybe in a light blue or a pastel pink ?
-What would you like done to this picture? (Smudge, frame, etc): blured

64479_lucky.jpg

64479_luck1.jpg

If you dont like it, i can do another...

Iheartchicks<3
smile.png
:

-What would you like done to this picture? (Smudge, frame, etc): blured

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/64479_lucky.jpg

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/64479_luck1.jpg

If you dont like it, i can do another...

I love them
smile.png

Thank you soo much
big_smile.png

Hey peoples! Sorry I haven't been on often. Thanks for taking over for me IHeartChicks! I am visiting family in PA (6 hours away from home), so I haven't gotten on the computer often. I would edit the pictures now, but I can't because my family doesn't have the programs I use. I can do little things like banners, and I can also use picnik.

I will try to find a tiedye background for your blog "Perfactly Spunky". I'll do few differen't ones. I'll try different text styles and differen't backgrounds. Hopefully I can get a butterfly on there.
smile.png
They probably won't be as good as some others I have done, because they don't have PhotoShopCS3, PhotoShopCS4, or PhotoScape. I can only use Picnik and mybannermaker.com. Although, I don't want to get a virus (sp?) on here, so I won't be doing any pictures, until Monday (not today).

Sorry!
sad.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom