M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

Pics
Hi from Batesville would love to buy some of those Marans from you.
Hi Tank1! What breeds do you currently have? I have a blue splash marans roo and a black copper marans pullet that is still a couple months from laying. Hopefully she produces a nice dark chocolate egg. Do you know anyone nearby that has an olive eggers or blue egg layers?

Hey everyone! We actually live in Adamsville TN... but the West TN thread is really not active. So I thought I would say hi. :)

This is my first foray into chickens... My boyfriend has had them before. We just moved from the UK to the area! We have Silkies, BLRW, BBS Orps, Buff Orps, Chocolate Bantam Orps, and Black Copper Marans right now. Along with a bunch of other animals. We are trying to become self sufficient.

frow.gif
Welcome to the MS thread! Sounds like you have a very lovely flock!
frow.gif

Hey everyone! We actually live in Adamsville TN... but the West TN thread is really not active. So I thought I would say hi.
smile.png

This is my first foray into chickens... My boyfriend has had them before. We just moved from the UK to the area! We have Silkies, BLRW, BBS Orps, Buff Orps, Chocolate Bantam Orps, and Black Copper Marans right now. Along with a bunch of other animals. We are trying to become self sufficient.
Welcome to the US! I'm not sure where Adamsville is? I just moved to Oxford, MS a few months ago. How are you liking the States so far?
Do you have a farm facebook page? I'd love to see your animals.
Sorry for the 20 questions, I'm also trying to become more self-reliant so I love to connect with others doing the same thing.
smile.png

Welcome to the US!  I'm not sure where Adamsville is?  I just moved to Oxford, MS a few months ago.  How are you liking the States so far?
Do you have a farm facebook page?  I'd love to see your animals. 
Sorry for the 20 questions, I'm also trying to become more self-reliant so I love to connect with others doing the same thing.  :)

Adamsville is right where the MS/AL/TN borders all meet - but I actually live in TN ;) We are loving the US so far - have always wanted to move here.

We do have a Facebook page - search for Hardin Poultry and you should find us.

Back
Top Bottom