M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

Pics
You can't go wrong with the buff orpingtons, I love mine! Black astrolorps are good large brown laying hens too! Actually they are supposed to be the very best layers! I only have 3 of them and want more, cookoo marans are good too!, I have 3 of those, they lay a very dark brown egg! Good luck hope you enjoy the new chickens! I love mine, and I go on another thread called fuzzys farm think you might really enjoy everyone on there. Very helpful. They are mostly all from up north but very nice bunch, I enjoy that thread very much!

Hello from Corinth! Added 25 chicks and 6 ducks the end of January to our already crazy house-hold...4 kids, ages 9-17...This is our first time with birds, but I spent a lot of time on my mamaw's place when I was little, She had everything from rabbits to horses....peacocks, chickens, goats, etc...finally able to start our own homestead flock!

I'm
Hello from Corinth! Added 25 chicks and 6 ducks the end of January to our already crazy house-hold...4 kids, ages 9-17...This is our first time with birds, but I spent a lot of time on my mamaw's place when I was little, She had everything from rabbits to horses....peacocks, chickens, goats, etc...finally able to start our own homestead flock!

Hi. I'm Gena! From Grenada!! I'm just starting out on my chicken journey and I'm so freaking excited that I'm losing sleep! My husband thinks I'm nuts!

Hi Gena! I understand! I've only had my chickens for a few weeks, and I'm in Love! Lol.. They are such great stress relievers! They are fun to watch, and getting that FIRST egg is awesome! Good luck and welcome!

Home sick from work. Been online looking for more chickens.
smile.png
. They are better than TV.
Yep... I totally agree with that!

Back
Top Bottom