M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

Pics
I t
I am just south of Chunky. I got a trio of RIR's from Chris Herzog. Also got some New Hampshires and barred rocks. I have about 12 RIR that should hatch today and around 12 New Hampshires.

I too am getting chicks from Chris around the 20th. What hatches out of 22 eggs he set for me. Can't wait. He sent me some photos of some birds he recently sold to someone near me could it have been you?? The pics if those birds looked really nice!!!

I t
I too am getting chicks from Chris around the 20th. What hatches out of 22 eggs he set for me. Can't wait. He sent me some photos of some birds he recently sold to someone near me could it have been you?? The pics if those birds looked really nice!!!
That was me.

I know it's late but anybody from north mississippi going to any sales in the morning?

I'm looking for some chicken hatching eggs in MS. I'm not picky about the breed. I just want full size chickens (not bantams). I just got a Brinsea Octagon 20 Advance Incubator and I can't wait to start using it! I can't find any hatching eggs local, and most of the internet places that sell hatching eggs are pretty far away. I'm don't really want my eggs to have to fly in an airplane to get to me. So, is there anybody in MS willing to ship me about about 20 eggs? :)
fl.gif

I'm looking for some chicken hatching eggs in MS. I'm not picky about the breed. I just want full size chickens (not bantams). I just got a Brinsea Octagon 20 Advance Incubator and I can't wait to start using it! I can't find any hatching eggs local, and most of the internet places that sell hatching eggs are pretty far away. I'm don't really want my eggs to have to fly in an airplane to get to me. So, is there anybody in MS willing to ship me about about 20 eggs? :) :fl

PM me... We are on vacation this week but could ship some maybe Tuesday March 19.

Back
Top Bottom