M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

Pics
Does anyone in or near Ocean Springs have any day old to week old silkies/chicks? The eggs we incubated only had two hatch this past Saturday with one survivor. I am looking to get him/her a sibling or two. PM me please. I am willing to pay for the chicks.

Deb

Hello fellow Mississippians!

I am looking to get 6 or 7 chicks this weekend and not sure where to buy them from. Has anybody had a good experience buying chicks from TSC? Any suggestions?

thanks,
Brian from Iuka

Hello fellow Mississippians!   

I am looking to get 6 or 7 chicks this weekend and not sure where to buy them from.  Has anybody had a good experience buying chicks from TSC?  Any suggestions?

thanks,
Brian from Iuka

Brian
We are in Crump TN on Hwy 22 just past Shiloh - so not too far from Iuka. We have plenty of chicks available at the moment. :)

Is there a waiting list for Black Copper Marans? If so, how might I get on it? We are planning on coming to visit your farm next weekend if the weather is decent. thanks

There is a waiting list at the moment... I am not sure on the exact number of people ahead of you but we have someone who wants 25 chicks for sure. We are requiring a 50% deposit on chicks to be added to the waiting list at the moment as we have had people back out/not show up.

LOOKING FOR SOME LAYING HENS FOR SALE IN MS. WILL PICK UP!
fl.gif

Hi! I am new to BYC. I live in Jones Co. We have 1 buff rooster and 6 hens. Just hatched out 7 babies from the incubator. I am now looking for some guinea eggs to hatch out. Anyone know where I can get some?

Back
Top Bottom