M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

Pics
That is so awesome! We just bought a cabinet bator and put in 24 mixed eggs, 4 turkey ,and a whooping 72 quail eggs!!!! Temp looks good hopefully some hatch!!! I have white leghorn ,5 RIR, 6 polish top hats, 3 americana, 2 marans and some I don't know what yet.

Last edited:
I was told that if I left the door to coop open they will go back in. But what about the others getting out. Never did understand that advice!!!We had a great escape too. Took 2 hours of corralling to finally get them all.

Ev
I was told that if I left the door to coop open they will go back in. But what about the others getting out. Never did understand that advice!!!We had a great escape too. Took 2 hours of corralling to finally get them all.

Every evening we take alil scratch out to the coop shaking the bag/can whatever we put in. When everyone's out and we wanna put them up for the evening we just shake the ole bag and they come a runnin!! Popcorn works good to. They here that bag shake they'll run u over!!! LOL Works for us.

Okay its official I'm an addict. Just got 12 more chickens!!!! They had me when the roosters crowed!!! They are so cute!!!! We got Bantam!!! Is it spelled right? I might need professional help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y
Okay its official I'm an addict. Just got 12 more chickens!!!! They had me when the roosters crowed!!! They are so cute!!!! We got Bantam!!! Is it spelled right? I might need professional help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea I know how u feel. We said 2 chickens thats all so we got 2 6 month olds they are laying ,then a trip to TSC came home with six bantams, THEN a trip to Louisiana for 16 Mohawk line RIR's!! That's 24!! In like the first two months LOL very addicting!!

Back
Top Bottom