M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

Pics
Hattiesburg,Ms saying hello:frow I just signed up for BYC .
Welcome
1f603.png

Hello!! I'm new to BYC and am VERY excited about all the info on here! I originally got involved with chickens for my senior year project in high school. I'm now married and living in Purvis with 31 chickens and 2 dog children. I can't wait to meet everyone!!!

Carriere, MS (Just north of Picayune) Used to raise chicks when I was a boy. This passed April, on a whim, I said screw it, went to Bounds, and bought 4 ducks and 8 chicks. I've lost two of each. But the ducks are breeding. Prolifically. I just hatched out 5 healthy Cayuga/Mallard barnyard-mixed babes and their momma is sitting on another pile. My 6 remaining birds are all hens. I have 2 black sex-links, 2 Brown Leghorns and, ugh, 2 other blackish chickens of the female gender.

Carriere, MS (Just north of Picayune) Used to raise chicks when I was a boy. This passed April, on a whim, I said screw it, went to Bounds, and bought 4 ducks and 8 chicks. I've lost two of each. But the ducks are breeding. Prolifically. I just hatched out 5 healthy Cayuga/Mallard barnyard-mixed babes and their momma is sitting on another pile. My 6 remaining birds are all hens. I have 2 black sex-links, 2 Brown Leghorns and, ugh, 2 other blackish chickens of the female gender.
If you need a rooster or 2, I have some beautiful, BIG boys. I live in the kiln so not far from you. I have about 9 or 10 Roos! But they all get along. That's house rules, lol
Seriously, if you would like to see them let me know.

If you need a rooster or 2, I have some beautiful, BIG boys. I live in the kiln so not far from you. I have about 9 or 10 Roos! But they all get along. That's house rules, lol
My dad and his wife live by Seal's Grocery on 43S. What price? What breed? I'm looking for a Brown Leghorn. I free range mine. They have pretty much been free to roam their whole existence. They meander around my 2 acres, and a few areas of 3 of the neighbor's yards. One neighbor have a young girl so temperament has to be even keel.

My dad and his wife live by Seal's Grocery on 43S. What price? What breed? I'm looking for a Brown Leghorn. I free range mine. They have pretty much been free to roam their whole existence. They meander around my 2 acres, and a few areas of 3 of the neighbor's yards. One neighbor have a young girl so temperament has to be even keel.

Back
Top Bottom