M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

Pics
Does anyone have chicks or baby rabbits near Smithville? My daughter has always wanteda rabbit and now she's doing a research project on American fuzzy lops so we'd love one or at least all info or even pics for her project.

From Gulf Coast Mississippi - had laying chickens, ducks and rabbits many years ago when we had small kids at home, but its been quite a while. We just ordered 25 Cornish X, so anyone with any suggestions, we'll welcome them. Know it's hot here in a month or so, and hope to get them up to weight by the time hurricane season heats up!

Sitting on my back porch in Kiln Ms listening to my LF and Seramas talking to each other. About to go let the big chicks out to range the playground and spend some QT with the little ones (Seramas). What a beautiful day to enjoy them all!

Columbus is in the mix also!

If any of y'all are in the need of Barred Rock roos, I'm your girl! For now, until they're gone lol.

Hi guys! We just moved to Ocean Springs--and we did it in a but of a hurry because my husband is in the Air Force and we wanted to go sooner as opposed to later. The owners who were going to rent the house we had first decided on "chickened out" on moving to CA (not that I blame them mind you) but we then had to find a house quickly and ended up in a house where we can't likely have chickens. (I guess technically, were in Gulf Park Estates) so we're thinking we are only going to stay in this house a year, and want to move. We really like Ocean Springs, but I can't for the life of my find any of the laws for keeping chickens. I guess I have been out of the South for a while--just moved a months back from Las Vegas... but I am used to their being ordinances and home owners associations. Is there a place to find this stuff?

Back
Top Bottom