missisipi ?
hmmm missing more than that!
lol.png

M I crooked letter crooked letter I
crooked letter crooked letter I
hump back hump back I

i didn't even notice the missing s :{

fl.gif
How is everyone in Mississippi doing after the cold days and nights? I live in Central MS and we saw teens several times. Below 32 for a while. I added a red 250 light above the roost to keep my chickens from getting so cold. They have a light that comes on at 5:30a and goes off at 8:30p. I had to wrap the coop with a trap so they do not have much light during the day.

Hope no one had any major problems with the cold.......
fl.gif

I'm a newbie from Monticello, Ms. Just me and the hubby as representative humans! Got a flock of 16, about to be 75 more chickens, 2 dogs, 2 cats and the numbers change alot, all except the hubby. We live near the animal shelter and seems like alot of folks just decide to dump them out at my house, since it's in the vicinity and I have not the heart to turn them away. Just a sucker, I quess!! Love my chics, tho!! Keep in touch! MSHEN

Well, good evenin'! I'm in Winona raising Barred Rocks, Mille Fleur D'uccles, Bobwhites, pigeons, TONS of rabbits, Red Golden and Swinhoe pheasants, a lonely Rouen hen, India Blue pied peacocks, 1 cat, and 1 protective Bloodhound!

Pleasure to meet y'all!

Chanda

Back
Top Bottom