M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

Pics
Welcome from the central, southern part of the Magnolia state!! There's a few of us here!!
welcome-byc.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif
yippiechickie.gif

ok i've been test driving a new feed brand made in houston, ms called Ware Milling , well it's new to my feed store, it's alot cheaper than the purina and pro manna i've been using.

it's been a week and a half and a have not noticed any change in my flock, they like so it's a good buy!! try it!

DON"T TRY!!!! boooooooooo
rant.gif

Last edited:
Hello all my fellow Ms'sippians!
I'm in Carrollton. North Central, MS just west of Winona.

Where does everybody round here buy their chickens? Only found one feed store that carries them. And they only have 4 breeds
hmm.png

I heard tell that there used to be a hatchery in winona, north of town on 51? Anybody have a clue?

I've always hatched mine, but the last set of chicks I got at Ripley. We got a nice OEG at a poultry show in Muscle Shoals a few years ago, so if you know of any show close by you could try them.

I got a few from a mail order hatchery. a few from the feed store, then got an incubator so I could hatch and raise the breeds that I was interested in. In the meantime I have a flock of Austrlorps that keep me in eggs and I sell the excess eggs. I bought them from a lady in Hattiesburg. I try to stay away from large sales, because I am maintaining a closed flock. I have some 6-8 week old RIR's and EE's started pullets for sale, tho., and some BR roosters of the same age. I also have several OEGB's for sale of the same age of the Ginger color. Pm me if you are interested in pick up. I don't ship. I don't know if this needs moving because it didnt start out as for sale post, but developed into one, I guess. Mods, I hope you don't fuss!

Last edited:
Spunky~Chick~Mom :

Hey Ya'll Mississippi folks!!

I am in the delta!!!

Hi and welcome. What part of the delta? I'm from Greenville and Greenwood.​

Back
Top Bottom