M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

Pics
Spunky~Chick~Mom :

Really... Thatz cool! What kind of fowl do you have?
In the egg business or raising?

Oops, sorry it took me so long. I have 6 RIR pullets. At least I think they are all pullets, one was supposed to be a roo but I think I was duped
hmm.png

I'm just starting out in the chicken world, I got tired of looking at the cage-free eggs and sighing over the price. So I bought some chicks at a local feed store. Now I'm thinking about meat birds. Maybe 20 or so. Hubby said, why don't you order enough birds for us to eat chicken on a fairly regular basis? eek! Twice a week=104 birds at least, plus more for shipping losses, predator losses, etc
barnie.gif

Are you sure they just didn't slow down on the laying due to the HEAT we are having? I am only getting about 15-17 eggs a day now for the last 12 days or so due to the heat when I used to get about 25-28 eggs a day.

Jayare

Jayare's Chicks :

Are you sure they just didn't slow down on the laying due to the HEAT we are having? I am only getting about 15-17 eggs a day now for the last 12 days or so due to the heat when I used to get about 25-28 eggs a day.

Jayare

they started laying again 5 days after returning to familyfarm brand (walmart).​

Hey everyone!

I am going to be traveling from greenville to charleston tomorrow morning. I was wondering if anyone in that area had fertilized eggs for sell....

If so what do you have? How much you want?

Mandy

Its been so long since I have been to this site. I am amazed at the Mississippi folks here. And some of them in my neck of the woods. WOW

Back
Top Bottom