M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

Greetings Mississippi from Water Valley. We bought a house here a month ago and it came with a chicken coop and fenced garden area. Don't think I got it made, they had not been used for years. I had to clear trees out before getting chickens. Yesterday, we awoke to a rotted hole in the henhouse roof. Spent the whole day working on it and will continue today.

Greetings Mississippi from Water Valley. We bought a house here a month ago and it came with a chicken coop and fenced garden area. Don't think I got it made, they had not been used for years. I had to clear trees out before getting chickens. Yesterday, we awoke to a rotted hole in the henhouse roof. Spent the whole day working on it and will continue today.
Welcome to Mississippi!

Welcome to Mississippi and BYC! Your hard work will pay off 🐥

I’m in the Hattiesburg area with 3 Magpie ducks we acquired in March of this year. Loving the duck life and hope to add more soon.
Awesome! Welcome to BYC! I’m just up the road in Meridian. Never had ducks but lots of chickens. If you have questions there’s lots of duck people here with lots of knowledge.

I’m in the Hattiesburg area with 3 Magpie ducks we acquired in March of this year. Loving the duck life and hope to add more soon.
I am in Water Valley. I got a Rouen and a Khaki Campbell in a surprise box from a hatchery. I was planning to get rid of them but I am in love with my duckies! Struggling with angel wing on one right now. Not sure why since they have had only duck feed since they arrived.

Back
Top Bottom