M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

hi all,
Posting here as well as the buy section, I’m looking for a salmon faverolles cockerel/roo in south Mississippi. I lost the one i was raising and I’m putting out feelers for a new guy. At least 5 months old, but older is acceptable.

Sorry, I have a lot of variety but no salmon faverolles roo. Also probably too far, North Central Mississippi close to Oxford. Sorry
Thank you anyway, it is a little farther than I wanted to go, I’m not sure how common these guys are down here, but figured I‘d try before going with a different breed or having to wait for next years babies.

I live in north MS but Willing to travel, trying to find some heritage breeds pullets/started chicks or chicks. Want something docile for once instead of crazy hatchery birds.

Also wouldn't mind finding a breeder of red plye oegb but will take silkies or cochins. Wanting some hens for my pet rooster so gotta be docile stock.

I live in north MS but Willing to travel, trying to find some heritage breeds pullets/started chicks or chicks. Want something docile for once instead of crazy hatchery birds.

Also wouldn't mind finding a breeder of red plye oegb but will take silkies or cochins. Wanting some hens for my pet rooster so gotta be docile stock.
There’s a breeder in Eupora that has just about every bantam Cochin color imaginable. You can probably find them on FB. I’ll have to find their number but I could PM it to you, if you want.

There’s a breeder in Eupora that has just about every bantam Cochin color imaginable. You can probably find them on FB. I’ll have to find their number but I could PM it to you, if you want.
That'll be wonderful. FB been a rough ride with the bots and folks who have bad rep seemingly being the only things available

Hi there. I'm in south MS. I would love to be able to help you with heritage breeds eventually, but I'm just getting my flock started again. We're raising Sussex, Australorpes, Barred Rock, Delawares, and hopefully some bantam Cochins this year. Hoping to get a breeding program setup with the Delawares. Fingers crossed!

Back
Top Bottom