M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

Pics
Debbie, I got a call from the Breeder on the Serama's last night and I will have between 3 and 4 Dozen Serama eggs going into the incubator the first of next week. Now as long as I get a good hatch should have plenty of Serama's around here.

James

James, you KNOW I want a breeder pair! (or two or three, etc.) YIPPEE!
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
James I have some serama eggs from Frank (as50mag) under some broodies and in the bator. Let me know what you get. We might need to trade out at some point. Do you need any silkie roos? I have too many. Some really nice looking splash. If you know anyone who might need one let me know.

Marie

Quote:
Well I ordered 9 Easter Eggers and 2 black Australorps. There was a mix up and I got 7 RIR males as well. Don't know what I am doing with those. I am keeping 3 EEs and the 2 australorps.

Butttttttttttttttt this is addictive and I already want more. I don't want to give my other ladies up but I went in on the order with some friends and was afraid of jumping into a bigger number. So now I want to add more, probably a couple of barred rocks, and my little sister wants me to get some silkies for her. Must resist going back to the hatchery website.

Other than that I have a squirrel dog, an old house cat, 5 fish, 2 great kids, and one husband.

Quote:
there's a lady down here in my neck of the woods that has a pair, but thats it.. I don't really know her, but she invited me to come see them one day and hopefully i will get to go.

Marie, Hey I will let you know how the Serama's turn out and we can swap some out for different bloodlines if you like. Will keep you informed on them. As for the Silkie's I don't know of anyone needing any but if I hear of someone I will send them your way.

James

if i was closer to grenada, i'd be glad to get some silkies, roosters OR hens, course i would LOVE to have a buff pair, but alas, its hard to find them.. they've been having white pairs and black pairs at the local auction, but i haven't had the money to buy them

Hey! My chicks are hatching,
yippiechickie.gif
. Three were completly out last time I looked at them. I'll post pics once they're finished and I move them to the brooder.
D.gif

Katy

Wow, I started this thread a long while ago and since haven't had much time to follow BYC forums lately. Now that we've had a little time to read again, I'm just shocked at how many folks have said they're from round here.

Yeah!!

If I didn't mention it before, We live around Collinsville (Meridian) and are expanding our flock as we speak (new eggs on the way).

PM us anytime. I think our IM's are listed, but not sure...mine's a yahoo IM jasxxi Feel free to IM anytime.

And Welcome all MS chickens.

J

Back
Top Bottom