M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

Pics
aaaaaaaaaand everyone is still at least an hour from me.

lau.gif

Cassandra

Hi Marie, 2dream, KristinH!!!
frow.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Marie - The pullets include a blue cochin, gold laced polish and wyandotte, silver laced wyandotte, cuckoo maran, ameracauna, and 2 buff orpingtons. They are a TRIP! The polish is working on her "big girl" voice at the moment --
D.gif
-- very funny to hear her transition between the peeps and an attempted cluck....

KristinH - I swear! Another Starkvillian on BYC! Who knew?

Cassandra -- I am keeping my fingers crossed on a SW MS BYC member!!! *laughing * There HAS to be someone closer than an hour!!

It is really neat to see such a nice group of MS folks on byc!

Hi, Y'all

I just thought you should know that James's (jmhappycowboy) father passed away. James called me Thursday to let me know he was on his way to see him after his mother called and told him the doctor said it was time to gather the family. Let's all remember James and his mother and sisters in our prayers and offer our condolences.

Last edited:
I heard from James on the 24th of June. His mom had back surgery shortly after the death of his father. Things were just beginning to settle down a bit when I last saw him. He is building a coop and pen for me as soon as possible for my bantams. He already built a great brooder pen where I am keeping the two new Seramas he raised to 8 wks. old for me. Right now he is rewiring my original brooder/isolation pen with hardware cloth. He still checks out this site from time to time and he is still incubating eggs. He did sell most of his flock, but he is keeping the blue orpingtons. If he doesn't see this before I see or hear from him, I'll be sure to tell him you asked about him. Prayers for his health would be appreciated at this time.

airmom1c05

Thanks for the info! What a year it has been for him! BYC is such a positive place - and I just know our chicken loving Mississippian thoughts and prayers will reach him! *smile*

Thanks again for letting us know about him.. and do let him know his fellow chicken lovers are thinking of him!

Anybody on here relatively close by have any green butterbeans for sale? I need 3 bushels. I live in NE MS, but my Mom lives in Starkville, so we could travel quit a good way to get them between the two of us.

Back
Top Bottom