M I Crooked Letter Crooked Letter...ahh, nevermind....Mississippi

Pics
I have had a similar problem here with my cochins. All of them are hatching out male. But I managed to get rid of most of them, gave them away. But I have some incubating now, so we will see. These are my eggs, maybe I will get more girls???

Hope you find homes for them.

Marie

Hope you find homes for them. My daughter wants a Bantam...but all my chicks are Standards....and I don't want another Roo..... if I get one I want a Hen.Try the Tradewinds . There is a website in Kosciusko near me called Kosyonline.com where you can post free ads .

Quote:
I finally found a home for my little roos!!! My hubby's aunt took them and added them to her flock in the yard. WOOHOO!
Cause I got a pair of Call ducks and 4 more 15 week old pullets and the little roos didn't like them but my 2 big ones and other pullets loved them. So all is good now!
big_smile.png

How are my fellow Mississippians doing with this still non-stop pouring rain from Gustav? It took down some of our hundred year old Live Oaks and Pecan Orchard trees but the rain just won't stop. Our house is high on a hill but our pond has filled up and it had dried up during the long hot drought. We are operating off generator and from what we're being told, we won't have power for at least a week - maybe longer. Natchez is out of power as well from what I've heard so there goes my theory that if we lose power I could drive to Natchez to use the internet to do our job. Amazingly, DSL is working.

Hello Mississippi folks !
Born & bred there, Booneville, north of Tupelo, South of Corinth. Been in Ill. since 1980, still have the 'accent' and the farm. would love to hear from you all !
Family in Hattiesburg, brother military retired. God Bless !

Hey, Ruth. Glad y'all are doing ok. We just got our power back on this afternoon. Gustav sure left a mess. I feel like I will never get the mud off everything and it's STILL RAINING. ARGH.

Cassandra

Back
Top Bottom