MA - 6 chicks Free - Neighbors complained.

MiniDriver

Songster
12 Years
Nov 15, 2007
Massachusetts
My brother-in-law is being forced by neighbor complaint to get rid of his new flock of 6 pullets (approximately 12 weeks old). Not sure of breeds - two appear to be white rocks, two appear to be RIRs or Red Stars, and two are probably Golden Laced Wyandottes.

In Revere, MA. Feed, waterers available to take if you take the girls. May be able to pick up their coop, too if you have a large-ish truck.

It was really sad - the health dept. came over and said very kindly that they had no beef with b-i-l, and thought he was caring for the birds very well, but the neighbor appeared to be in a snit and willing to make everyone's life miserable until the chicks are gone. Note that nasty neighbor never once spoke to b-i-l about it and he still has no idea who complained.
sad.png

Please help! email me at aslanyATyahoo.com if you can give them a new home.

Thanks so much,
Janet

I know of someone on Cape Cod looking for "chicks". I just e-mailed her with your post.

I hope you get a better neighbor and more chicks someday. That would be a happily ever after ending. I will supply your new chicks free of charge including shipping if you find a way.

Looking forward to sending you 2 Welsumers, 2 Barnevelders, and 2 Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, when that time comes.

We can make it happen, Good Luck, Ron

Back
Top Bottom