MA - 6 chicks Free - Neighbors complained.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by MiniDriver, May 19, 2009.

1. MiniDriver

MiniDriver Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2007
    Massachusetts
    My brother-in-law is being forced by neighbor complaint to get rid of his new flock of 6 pullets (approximately 12 weeks old). Not sure of breeds - two appear to be white rocks, two appear to be RIRs or Red Stars, and two are probably Golden Laced Wyandottes.

In Revere, MA. Feed, waterers available to take if you take the girls. May be able to pick up their coop, too if you have a large-ish truck.

It was really sad - the health dept. came over and said very kindly that they had no beef with b-i-l, and thought he was caring for the birds very well, but the neighbor appeared to be in a snit and willing to make everyone's life miserable until the chicks are gone. Note that nasty neighbor never once spoke to b-i-l about it and he still has no idea who complained. [​IMG]

Please help! email me at aslanyATyahoo.com if you can give them a new home.

Thanks so much,
    Janet

2. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    I know of someone on Cape Cod looking for "chicks". I just e-mailed her with your post.

3. HenPen

HenPen Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2009
    New Hampshire
    I would love to give them a home just sent email

4. MiniDriver

MiniDriver Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 15, 2007
    Massachusetts
    Quote:WOO HOO!! That was quick! We really appreciate it, and we appreciate your attention, too BH.

5. HenPen

Apr 29, 2009
    New Hampshire
    My children are going to be thrilled!!

6. coloradochick

coloradochick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    Brighton, CO
    [​IMG] A happy ending

7. HenPen

Apr 29, 2009
    New Hampshire
    Quote:Very!!!

8. astatula

astatula Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 19, 2009
    Astatula
    I hope you get a better neighbor and more chicks someday. That would be a happily ever after ending. I will supply your new chicks free of charge including shipping if you find a way.

Looking forward to sending you 2 Welsumers, 2 Barnevelders, and 2 Blue Laced Red Wyandottes, when that time comes.

We can make it happen, Good Luck, Ron

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by