chickensrock9 posts* adjective-fat pas-tense verb- ran

here is the story:

the fat man ran to the chicken coop!

got it? lets go!

1.adjective

2.pas-tense verb

3.plural noun

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not following your game so well........
hu.gif

your supposed to say what the adjective,noun,verb etc. the way you want it to be, like this:

noun.

verb.

noun.

I want the noun to be fish and the verb to be kiss and the other noun to be goat. Then i make up a funny scentence with those words! here is the scentence I made:

The fish can kiss a goat!
Get it?

I'm still a little confused because with real Mad Libs, you would have a story with blank spots and you need to fill in the blanks...But you can't read the story. You just fill in the blanks without reading the story (because that would give it all away). You pick the words according to whatever part of speech you need to change them for. Then, once you've filled in the blanks, read the story and see how it turns out! In a lot of cases, it won't make sense.
tongue.png
For example....

"Once upon a time, a ___________ chicken named ____________ who lived in a _______________."
(adjective) (name) (noun)

Now if you didn't read that little story and were just given the three options: adjective, name, and noun, you would choose whatever words you want for each category (and the words would be completely random to the story since you didn't read it yet before you filled in the blanks), and then you fill in the blanks and read the story and see how it turns out.

Like if I hadn't read the story at all, I would think of the words randomly: adjective=lackadaisical, name=Carlos, noun=computer

Result: "Once upon a time, there was a lackadaisical chicken named Carlos who lived in a computer."
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom