Made a big mistake last night, huge!

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
We have visitors and we stayed up until 5 AM this morning talking, but that's no excuse for what I did or rather didn't do.

I went to take the puppy out this morning at 9 AM and found all my chickens out in the yard, just staring at me.

They probably were wondering why their stupid human didn't lock them up last night. Apparently I closed the human door but forgot to close the pop door.
he.gif

Thank goodness everyone was safe and accounted for, but I have to be more careful no matter how tired I am.

Isn't it terrible what we will do when we are "entertained" . . .I have to keep watching the dogs bowl for water; cannot believe how much those three critters drink in 24 hours, and finally Onyx just picks the bowl up and brings it to me, because he knows I just can't remember his wa-wa!! Glad you didn't have a night visitor and everyone is fine!!!

Thank goodness!!! I am glad all was well...It is so easy to make that mistake. You won't forget again! I can just imagine the look on the chickens faces!

Well, just be thankful that all your babies are safe and sound and be careful not to do it again
wink.png
We all have done that sort of thing at one time or the other. I know I have.

I did the same thing too. I was just sick when I remembered THE NEXT MORNING. Ugh! They were all fine. Whew! I hope I don't ever do that again.

Back
Top Bottom