Songster
11 Years
May 5, 2008
Elkton
For 30 cornish X's
They will be here on Oct 1st
Can't wait......

This is our second order from MMH.....

yummy meaties....have 102 in the brooder and 27 in a tractor (there were 29 yesterday, but we had chicken and dumplings last night and the neighbor has a chilled roaster awaiting her in her fridge!)

best for healthy birds and yummy dinners!
D.gif

Isn't it great, Just head out to the backyard for dinner......
I love it...............LOL

it is awesome! my kids (after only 4 of our own chickens eaten) don't even want to have a store bought bird. they say the taste is so much better.

the only thing i notice is i have to add more salt, i am sure that is because the ones at the store have so much saline solution. plus i haven't brined yet, jut butchered and cooked.

i loves me some chicken!
D.gif

Same here we found we had to add more salt

My youngest will eat the chicken right off your plate if you don't watch him........... First thing out of his mouth is it our chicken?
He LOVES it

my youngest too! he is 9 and will ask, "are you gonna eat that chicken?"

i don't use a fork for picking up food, i use it to guard my plate!
lol.png

there is left over chicken and dumplings in the fridge...guess what i am having for lunch!?!?!

the best is that when i go out to pick the 'menu item', they all come running, yelling, "Pick ME, Pick ME!"
yippiechickie.gif
or maybe that is cheap, cheap, now that i think of it...
idunno.gif

LOL...................LOL

My youngest is 8 will be 9 in Nov.
I have leftover roasted Chicken in the fridge that is my lunch..... Is it lunch time yet?????????

it can be lunchtime whenever you want! in fact, it can be lunchtime twice if there is more than one serving! or you could share with someone. never mind that last statement, your kid ate it all!
hit.gif

You don't know how true that last statement is...... He was up at 5:30 this morning with his head in the fridge eyeballing the chicken........... Had to tell him to back off!!!! He said that it would be a good breakfast if I gave it to him with a couple of eggs too.........

Back
Top Bottom