Mahonri's 2nd Annual BYC EASTER HATCH. Post pics of your chicks!

Other than my own eggs, I'm praying for The Warden to have some of her girls laying so I can add to my Icelandic flock.... and I'll probably break down and get some TJ's eggs so I can join that club to.

dsqard...
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

I am SO in! My polish are laying (hopefully more of them will be laying by then). So I plan on setting eggs from all of my breeding pens. (Polish, Cochins, Ameraucanas, Runner ducks, and maybe some Silkies). Here's hoping DH will spring for a bigger and better incubator with the tax refund!

Count me in! I should have the materials I need to make my run bigger and will be able to keep a few chicks.. I'm REALLY wanting to get a few Lav Orp eggs to add to the hatch but, it's been almost impossible to find them without costing an arm and a leg!! I don't even need a dozen.. Just a few!! I just want ONE pullet out of it!! Is that to much to ask!?!?!!?
barnie.gif
lau.gif

Ok.. My little "rant" is over... LOL... Anyway, definitely count me in!!

Goddess
jumpy.gif

My hatching wishlist (I have, but there's little guarantee I'll have eggs of all these at the time)

Buff Ameraucanas
BBS Ameraucanas
Black Copper Marans
Olive Eggers
Tolbunt project Polish
Marans x Shamos

Hmmm, this is going to be a terrible addiction. I have not even set my first ever eggs yet! They are coming next week
wee.gif
And here I am planning the next hatch. Go ahead and count me in.............I'm off to find more eggs. A girl needs a hobby right?

ooh Illia - I like the wish list idea:
Sussex
Orpingtons (any color but buff - I have that in spades already) (I saw some lemon cuckoo Orpingtons that were droolworthy)
Silkies (any colors but bl/blk/splash)
Anything in a columbian pattern or that lays a colored egg
MUST HAVE a docile personality
Looking back over my list - I am all over the place aren't I? So far - I haven't met many chickens I didn't want to own.

Back
Top Bottom