Mahonri's 3rd Annual, BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Woot!! I don't have my eggs yet, but I am hoping to have both shipped and 'picked up' and maybe a few of my own eggs. I am ready, bring it on! :)
We will be setting chicken eggs in a dozen days!! Egg collecting will be starting in earnest at the end of the week. If you are shipping eggs, make sure you have all the shipping materials on hand so nothing is delayed!!

Arielle is the winner of the second "An Opportune Time" 6 month Golden Feather Membership! ..........and all she did was post!

Whoo-ooo, Arielle! Way. To. Go!
jumpy.gif
X 100!

woot.gif
I can't remember who called this (I hope lovingly) a POST-A-THON but Arielle just won for POSTING!!!

'Twas me. Of course, it was lovingly. I called it Mahonri's 3rd Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long and Marathon Posting Party
hide.gif
to highlight and emphasize its importance and magnitude! This is a big deal -- the Olympics, Academy Awards, and Pullet-Surprise of Hatching. Keeping the momentum and "lovely sense of occasion*" at the fore always, with a thought to posting well and often (Marathon Posting Par-tay) to amuse ourselves and encourage others. Of course, it was lovingly.
love.gif
(I'm feeling like the poor chicken that crossed the road and has its intentions questioned.
gig.gif
)

However, I will now retract it since, of course, I overstepped the bounds of propriety by adding to the Official Name. I should have not highlighted the Marathon Posting Party section and should have rather put it in parentheses or some other manner to show that it's not part of the Official Name of the hatch-a-long. I extend apologies for overstepping, regardless of my intentions, which were lovingly, etc.

Again ... Congratulations, Arielle!
yippiechickie.gif

*Thanks to Mr. Fitzherbert for this phrase.

Whoo-ooo, Arielle! Way. To. Go!
jumpy.gif
X 100!

'Twas me. Of course, it was lovingly. I called it Mahonri's 3rd Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long and Marathon Posting Party
hide.gif
to highlight and emphasize its importance and magnitude! This is a big deal -- the Olympics, Academy Awards, and Pullet-Surprise of Hatching. Keeping the momentum and "lovely sense of occasion*" at the fore always, with a thought to posting well and often (Marathon Posting Par-tay) to amuse ourselves and encourage others. Of course, it was lovingly.
love.gif
(I'm feeling like the poor chicken that crossed the road and has its intentions questioned.
gig.gif
)

However, I will now retract it since, of course, I overstepped the bounds of propriety by adding to the Official Name. I should have not highlighted the Marathon Posting Party section and should have rather put it in parentheses or some other manner to show that it's not part of the Official Name of the hatch-a-long. I extend apologies for overstepping, regardless of my intentions, which were lovingly, etc.

Again ... Congratulations, Arielle!
yippiechickie.gif

*Thanks to Mr. Fitzherbert for this phrase.

Oh stop! I love it.
hugs.gif
Continue to make us laugh!

I really enjoyed having Guineas around. Of course they were my neighbors, visited during the day and went back home at night, and I had no responsibility for them at all. Unfortunately they were picked off one by one by the predator population, and the last 2 disappeared last fall. Hope he gets some more, they were good visitors and ate lots of bugs.

I really enjoyed having Guineas around. Of course they were my neighbors, visited during the day and went back home at night, and I had no responsibility for them at all. Unfortunately they were picked off one by one by the predator population, and the last 2 disappeared last fall. Hope he gets some more, they were good visitors and ate lots of bugs.

I had 17 guineas last year.. hmm. or the year before that.. LOL. I had to sell them ASAP once they started standing on my front lawn hollering 16 hours a day. but on the plus side, I figured I could get away with a few roosters if my neighbors put up with that!! :)

Back
Top Bottom