Mahonri's 3rd Annual, BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

I'm a couple days behind and you folks are still extra chatty I see :p

Laree should have been here yesterday when I got the 6-wheeler stuck in snow that was about 2" above my knees ( and about 6" above my boots :rolleyes: ) I had to get the snowblower out and make a path to get it out, then we took a "flamethrower" (aka a weed burner) and blasted all the ice blocking our drive-thru gate so we could snowplow a path to the barn. It took DH and I about 2 hours just to make a path so we could get the building materials TO the barn. We didn't get the wall built, but we will keep working through the evenings this week.

We just gotta get the last pen built so we can seperate out the Icelandics and the silkies for pure eggs for the Easter hatch. The clock is ticking!!!

Sorry to hear about the broken arm Wolftracks.

Here is a chick pic to take are minds off of the fair disaster
gig.gif
My sweet and most awesome hubby bought me a pair of four week old Green Fire Farms Cream Legbars for Valentines Day and here is their Valentines Day pic She is whispering Valentines Day Sweetness into his ear
lau.gif
love.gif
love.gif
hugs.gif

I looked at it and thought it looked like a tussle and the left chick is nipping the right chick like Mike Tyson, while getting stomped on! It was a combative morning with my teenagers...

Egg Swap Sign Ups are open. March Egg Swap
Please use the link to the form for sign ups.

I'm nuts...I signed up. Heaven help me I DON'T NEED NEW BREEDS! What was I thinking? Perhaps I'll get a new line of something I already have...

I live in Wisconsin. My wife was originally from Oklahoma though. Her dad lives in Tishomingo.

I was born in Manitowoc and my pops lives in Mishicot. I just love saying the names of the towns up there.

That smiley is creepy on the level of murderous ventriloquist dummies. Eeeek!

X2!

Help! Does anybody know a user coo? I'm trying to get the Feb swaps finished up and I can't find this member. They are from Stanford, KY.
Thanks

I'm a couple days behind and you folks are still extra chatty I see
tongue.png

X2 on both accounts. I haven't been able to check threads as much as I used to. Trying to finish up my Associate's and spend hours working on that when I am not at work. What that means is that most of my checking up is done at work (sssssshhhhhhh don't tell anyone
wink.png
)

Wolfie, if it wasn't for bad luck you would have no luck at all! I hope your arm heals super fast!
fl.gif
hugs.gif

I was only going to hatch some of my eggs but I am going to try out some of Renee's Konza eggs. They remind me of the Brahmas I have and really like. I really like the idea of big enough to eat cockerels at 14 weeks too. Don't have to keep a bunch of teenagers around till they are big enough.

Ok, in honor of Valentines Day (which I generally abhor) and This Hatch (capitalized for effect) I am starting a 24 hour contest that starts this very minute. Contest ends 02.14.12 at 3 PM EST.

The contest is to bring newly recruited hatchers to this thread - previously signed up individuals don't count. If you recruit someone for this hatch you must have them respond to this thread that they're joining the hatch (which must be for real) and have them post the BYC name of the person recruiting them to the hatch in that same post. In 24 hours I'll tally up the recruiters and send the prize out.

The Prize?

So glad you asked. Courtesy of my father (don't ask):

Unfortunately they are not electric (for those of you in cold climates) but they are a) unworn, b) hilarious (especially for a regift) and c) unisex. They are a youth XL, probably akin to a waist of 26 inches or so.

So go forth and recruit!

Last edited:
I'm gonna win those panties, and fly them from my minivan antenna!!!

Ok I wasn't sure how crazy I was going to be labeled with the underwear thing, but I'm pretty sure I can't beat the above.

Also, if you cheat to win these fabulous underwear, I will come over there, give you a gigantic wedgie and then confiscate the underwear.

Oh, and all countries are eligible (cough, rarebreed)...

I was recruited by Kathyinmo, but I've no idea what she's going to do with the prize if she wins. TELL US! Firing up the bator now, just hope these eggs are good.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom