Mahonri's 3rd Annual, BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

And I have 22 hatched with five pipped and believe it or not, I think that is going to be the end of my hatch.

One of the four pipped is a Peachick sumatra!
Another one is a Renee, small dark layer. (so all I'm hatching from her eggs is two...
hit.gif
)
Another is a sulmtaler, #4 is a Drekki Icelandic and the last is a large Audin Icelandic.

Makes me feel badly about the brinsea... sad, but the hovabator and all it's high temps did better!

Last edited:
I have a baby!
Somewhere between ten when I went to bed..I had two eggs that were pipped and now. Well, not really right now, because the chick iis almost dry.
One little showgirl and one pip.
wee.gif

I have a pip!!! I have no idea what it is, it's one of the eggs SCG sent me. A very dark brown egg. First pip is in the brinsea, which doesn't surprise me. I have the opposite experience to mahonri - my brinsea does great, hovabator not so much. We shall see!

And I have 22 hatched with five pipped and believe it or not, I think that is going to be the end of my hatch.

One of the four pipped is a Peachick sumatra!
Another one is a Renee, small dark layer. (so all I'm hatching from her eggs is two...
hit.gif
)
Another is a sulmtaler, #4 is a Drekki Icelandic and the last is a large Audin Icelandic.

Makes me feel badly about the brinsea... sad, but the hovabator and all it's high temps did better!

WHAT?!! They aren't even due to hatch until Saturday and you are saying it is all done now?!! You feel bad for the Brinsea?
th.gif
OK I finally understand all the slap talk. But I seriously think you should man up and give yourself the next one!
lol.png
You might want to wait til at least Monday before you start talking about your terrible hatch in the Brinsea.
idunno.gif

Congrats to everyone with pips and chicks. To everyone who doesnt... patience. They're not due until TOMORROW.

Many will start having pips and chicks today. I usually hatch a day early. I woke up to one pip - it's a green egg, I think it's a Mr Heinz but honestly can't recall.

I'm off today, so I'm going to try to go back to bed for at least another hour then plan to watch the incubator most of the day. Hopefully it cooperates and has some activity worth watching!

Congrats to everyone with pips and chicks. To everyone who doesnt... patience. They're not due until TOMORROW.

Many will start having pips and chicks today. I usually hatch a day early. I woke up to one pip - it's a green egg, I think it's a Mr Heinz but honestly can't recall.

I'm off today, so I'm going to try to go back to bed for at least another hour then plan to watch the incubator most of the day. Hopefully it cooperates and has some activity worth watching!

Hey SCG, what are the really dark brown speckled eggs that you sent me? Have a pip in one of those. :)

WHAT?!! They aren't even due to hatch until Saturday and you are saying it is all done now?!! You feel bad for the Brinsea?
th.gif
OK I finally understand all the slap talk. But I seriously think you should man up and give yourself the next one!
lol.png
You might want to wait til at least Monday before you start talking about your terrible hatch in the Brinsea.
idunno.gif

I was thinking the same thing. I have only one pip out of the 25 eggs in my brinsea and I set early (4AM on set day).

Back
Top Bottom