Mahonri's 3rd Annual, BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

PS: My incubator is chirping this morning, I have a few pips!!
wee.gif

Hopefully I'll come home to some babies!

fl.gif
Come on little ones!!!!

I love the sound of chirping babies
smile.png

SCG, on your Valentine chicks!! We will, of course, need some pictures of your fuzzies to keep us going until we get some of our own!!!

"GASP" java girl somehow gets to the surface..... "great how am I to get to shore now she asks, looking around she see a.......... does anyone want add to the story and see how long we can keep it going????
wink.png
you know till we get to set eggs
clap.gif

Quote:
Oh, SCG,
love.gif
you made me spit on my computer screen for the very first time ever with that comment.
lau.gif
And I have been working with computers since ... hmmm ... well, how do I not date myself ... since before Nikes had the lavender swoosh on the tennis shoes, probably even before Nike was making clothing. Thank you so much for the laugh. Now I've got to get back to getting caught up on this thread. Leave the house for one day and 200 messages pop up. This does not bode well for me being able to keep up when the hatching starts.
hit.gif

Anyone hatching some White Face Black Spanish?!?! Just got my new hovabator and it's killing as it sits empty waiting! I might also have a broody hen... I am hoping anyways!!

Last edited:
DANG! The alarm rang. I hit the snooze button once. Time to hit the head and go to work.

Weatherman says Boston (Bryce) is going to get snowed on up in Heber... all of the rain is north of us.
It's 55 out there right now, heading up to a high of only 60 today. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........
Arizona is officially 100 years old today.

See ya all this afternoon....

Back
Top Bottom