Mail order avairys

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by JoshSnape, Nov 1, 2009.

1. JoshSnape

JoshSnape Chillin' With My Peeps

I am looking for a avairy for spring so i have got room to get some more ducks does anyone know were i can get one. help is much appresiated

2. goosedragon

goosedragon Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2009
    Central NC
    Quote:l DON'Twant to appear to be an ugly american but aren't there resources in the UK that you can call upon? I mean I have seen some cool set-ups in the UK that I had to pass up because of the curency problems and shipping costs. I suggest you do some searching on the Internet with UK sources being favored. Knowledge is easy Physical objects like Avairies and feed and grit don't do so well.

3. DuckMamaorBust

DuckMamaorBust Out Of The Brooder

Sep 15, 2009
    Westford, MA
  4. rainplace

rainplace Interstellar Duck Academy

I swear it seems everytime I find something I like and in my price range it's at a UK site. You all are really into your ducks over there!

I've never heard of buying an aviary. Can you do that?

5. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    I made an emergency aviary out of deer netting and a clothes line! LOL

Hey, it kept the hawks from eating the rest of my ducks so I guess it counts [​IMG]

6. goosedragon

goosedragon Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2009
    Central NC
    Quote:If you have the money you can buy almost anything! Most of the places that have high end green houses will do aviaries, simple replace some of the glass/plastic panels with framed netting. The ones that make me drool fit into a wall of your house with glass and a door on the living space wall so you can watch the birds in confort.

7. Wifezilla

Wifezilla Positively Ducky

Oct 2, 2008
    Colorado
    [​IMG]
    Hummm...don't think I can fit this in the back yard

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by