mail order ships from meyer hatchery to marylend on the 21st!!!!

mammasilkie

In the Brooder
7 Years
May 11, 2012
Maryland
im soo excited, i ordered 1 andalusion, 1 light brown leghorn, 1 easter egger, 1 polish, 6 assorted rare, and six brown egg layers. i cant wait for my little fluf butts!
wee.gif
do you think they will be okay and how long do you think it will take then to get here?!
celebrate.gif
also what breeds do you think ill get in my assortments?? any guesses or what you got from your assortments? thank you guys sooo much!
big_smile.png
i hope they all come happy and healthy!!
fl.gif

Last edited:
im soo excited, i ordered 1 andalusion, 1 light brown leghorn, 1 easter egger, 1 polish, 6 assorted rare, and six brown egg layers. i cant wait for my little fluf butts!
wee.gif
do you think they will be okay and how long do you think it will take then to get here?!
celebrate.gif
also what breeds do you think ill get in my assortments?? any guesses or what you got from your assortments? thank you guys sooo much!
big_smile.png
i hope they all come happy and healthy!!
fl.gif

You will get yours before I will get mine I just ordered from Ideal but mine are due to hatch on the 23rd so I probably won't see them until the 25th I am getting surprise special pullets from the standard breeds so there is no telling what assortments will be in there. I Ordered 1 White Leghorn Roo with the 25 assorted chicks.

This is my very first time ever ordering on line I am nervous I couldn't sleep well last night.

Good luck :) I hope they come happy and healthy too !!!

I've ordered from Meyer several times - and I have an order placed for delivery in August. I hope you have the same luck I've had - which is great! My only problem was in one order of 4 pullets, one ended up being a roo. However, they only claim a 90% sexing accuracy - so I guess getting the roo was the luck of the draw. LOL!

It'll be interesting to see what you get in the assortment you ordered.

thank you soo much stormymoon
thumbsup.gif
, this is my first time not letting my girls hatch them too! and i loved getting the assortment along with my others because i like suprises but also wanted a garentee i would get some of the breeds i wanted! i hope your chicks come on time and happy also
fl.gif
, youll have to post and tell us what you got!!

and carolj, thats good to hear, i hope i dont get any roos! (i have seven
he.gif
) haha and once i get them ill post pictures so you guys can help try to guess what they are!
celebrate.gif
good luck with your august order, hope all goes well!
fl.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom