Maine calling...

Angie,
We are selling 14 birds that are now around 10 wks old. We have Black Australorps, Barred Rocks (1 is a roo), White Leghorns, and a few that we are not positive of its breed but have been told (Golden Campine, Brown leghorn, Phoenix, Partridge Rock)

We will probably post again when we have some BLRW ready so keep your eyes open for that. We have some in the incubator right now.
www.freewebs.com/sirmookie is our website with pics of the birds. click on the chickens tab.

Anyone in Central to Northern maine have any fertile chicken eggs they would like to sell cheap to us?? We have spent WAY too much on rare breed chicken eggs and only have had dissapointment. We really need to get this incubation thing figured out before we try with BLRW again. I cannot stand the heartache again of not having any or few hatch. We want to try local fertile eggs before we try shipped eggs again. Really any breed is fine, but are especialy interested in: cochins,americanas, turkens, orpingtons, brahmas, gold laced or silver laced wyandottes.

Let me know if you can help us out, we so much want to do it right.

Hi all- I am Mrs geoaware:p my screen name on BYC is maggiebelle but i couldnt be bothered to login out and in again. I am originally from Maine. Lived there the first 29 years of my life. I have been in CO for 3 years, but i go back to maine 3-4 times a year to visit my family. I am from Casco maine.

Hey everybody, I just found this website and I am from all over Maine. I originally grew up in Arundel but have lived or worked in almost every town in York county and even a few from Oxford county and Cumberland county! I currently live in Houlton. When my family moved from western Me. we were told that code enforcement didn't allow chickens in town but I am going to check again I really miss my blue cochins. They were the best they were super friendly and oh so beautiful! I don't see why I can't have just 3 or 4 girls!

I wanted to jump in on this thread and say hello to my fellow Mainers.
I am from Hermon and we are new to this whole chicken thing. We just hatched our first chicks this past weekend.

Back
Top Bottom