Making the money

Rusty103

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jul 31, 2009
I'm thinking of getting some Quail but I dont know how to sale them and dont tell me I need a License to own them I Know that.

_Randall_

Songster
10 Years
Nov 3, 2009
Grenada, Ms
Quote:I 2nd that!! Of course, I'm small-time, and only been in it for a year. But it's like any other small "business" (if you want to look at it that way instead of it being a "hobby")........you've gotta sink some $$$ in equipment, pens, etc..... just to get started, then comes the feed bill, then maybe head-count loss, and so forth.............. Yeah, I'm not doubting that there's money that "can" be made, but heck, my total qty. so far since I've gotten stated is about 275 or so birds (that's from the first 50 Bobs I bought last June up to now), and not knowing the $$$ bottom line, I do know I'm bad in the red as for what I've got in the past and present birds. BUT.......I love foolin' with those boogers, and when I'm ready for some of them to be a meal, I know where some big coveys are.............and ain't gotta worry about pickin' #8 shot out of them when I bite into one

Last edited:

becky3086

Crested Crazy
11 Years
Oct 14, 2008
Thomson, GA
Ha Ha! I guess if you have some good contacts and are a real good salesman but my experience has been that quail don't sell well.

Top Bottom