Mako chickens

MakoMark

Chirping
Mar 22, 2023
I have spent some time on the coop built forum, I like to build stuff so it was a natural fit. Now I'm raising these four hens and can't begin to tell you how much I'm enjoying them. From right to left is; Goldy, Honey, Pinky, and Red. They each have a different personality and are so funny to watch. The first two are Golden sex-link and the other two are red sex-links. They seam to be happy and growing at a good steady rate. Pinky was a bit smaller but has caught up in size.
I have had a minor set back if you want to call it that. When I was a boy I had bad allergies, after being tested I was given shots Aevery 5 days for years, then long needles in to each lung total of four shots in 2 years for a cure. The worst allergy was feathers and to this day I don’t sleep on feather pillows. I have discovered that if I sit in the run after about 15 minutes I become congested and start to sneeze. I still love having my four hens but holding is now not in the future.
20230529_114022_resized.jpg

Aww....they are adorable! :love Thats terrible that you are allergic. :hugs I suffer with year round allergies to outdoor pollen, I know how miserable a person can feel. Glad you are enjoying your birds!

Allergies are never fun, but you seem to have found a way of making your way around yours. Your flock is lovely, thanks for sharing a picture!

Back
Top Bottom